Sunday, January 23, 2011

Results of Group 2 from the survey questionnaire

This is the information of volunteers from group 2.

 The first chart reflects 100 people in group 2.
 There were 41 males and 59 females of survey takers.

 Question: Do you use the Internet to summarize a story you have not read?
 Answers: According to males (blue) 11% responded yes and 28% responded no.
               According to females (red) 35% responded yes and 27%  responded no.

 Question: Do you twitter?
 Answers:  According to males (blue) 0% responded yes and 39% responded no.
                 According to females (red) 47% responded yes and 15% responded no. 

 Comments: Here are a few comments from the first question when asked why or why not.
 Comment:  Generally no, I prefer to read the original work; I have done this in a pinch to pass an    assignment once or twice though.
Comment: No, because I know how to do my own work.
Comment: No, because chapters are usually summarized in the back of the book.
Comment: I use spark notes all the time for books, I don't have enough time to read for school.
Comment: I will look up reviews or summarize a book that I might be interested in reading in the future.
Comment: I like to find out on my own.
Comment: It would ruin it if I summarize something I have not read.
Comment: Because I usually wait until the last minute to complete assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment