Sunday, January 23, 2011

Continued Results from group 1 of the survey

These are the results of the survey questionnaire from group1 continued

   Question: Do you skim through in-depth information?
   Answers: According to males (green) 34% responded yes and 4% responded no.
                   According to females (purple) 48% responded yes and 14% responded no.

   Question: Are you employed?
   Answers: According to males (green) 34% responded yes and 4% responded no.
                   According to females (purple) 59% responded yes and 3% responded no.

   Comments: Here are some additional comments from survey takers in response to the first question:
   Comment: Sometimes I do  and sometimes I don't it depends.
   Comment: I skim through to find the important parts because I do not have time to read the
   entire thing.
   Comment: Maybe, it depends on what it is.
   Comment: I get bored easily.
   Comment: I don't read  much on the Internet.
   Comment: I almost skim through everything I read.
   Comment: I read 2 to 3 paragraphs to see if it is what I am looking for.
   Comment: I really read to see what I am generally looking for. 
   Comment: I skim and do in-depth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment