Sunday, January 23, 2011

Continued results of Group 2 from the survey questionnaire

This is the results of group 2 volunteers from the survey questionnaire.

Question: Overall, do you feel that the Internet has changed your literacy?
Answers: According to males (blue) 30% responded yes and 8% responded no.
According to females (red) 46% responded yes and 16% responded no.

Comments: These are a few additional comments that answers why or why not to the question. 
Comment:  I have a short attention span, so there is a instant accessibility to information.
Comment: I look at the Internet as a good tool when you can recognize the garbage.
Comment: I want things to be quick and concise.
Comment: Yes, but no, I do check reviews, but I don't really listen to them.
Comment: It has hurt my eyesight; yet, it has definitely increased the amount of material available to me.
Comment: It is so easy to find information which leaves no point of reading.
Comment: I think the Internet makes me more impatient; unless I am reading a novel for fun.
Comment: The Internet has made it a lot easier for me to find things I need to write.
Comment: The Internet has been a part of my life for so long that I cannot perceive anyway in which it has changed me.
Comment: I feel the Internet has changed the ways in my normal patterns, because it does make things easier and  more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment