Sunday, January 23, 2011

Continued results of Group 3 from the survey questionnaire

Here are the results for group 3 volunteers from the survey questionnaire.

Question: Do you skim through in-depth information on the Internet?
Answer: According to males (red) 26% responded yes and 12% responded no.
Answer: According to females (green) 49% responded yes and 13% responded no.

Question: Are you employed?
Answer: According to males (green) 34% responded yes and 4% responded no.
According to females (purple) 34% responded yes and 28% responded no.

Comments: Here are a few comments from group 3 volunteers from the first question of why or why not?
Comment: I read what is pertinent to what I want to know.
Comment: It really depends on how much information I need or want.
Comment: I do not spend alot of time on things that are not essential.
Comment: Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't summarize, it depends.
Comment: I try to find what is relevant to the topic that I am looking for.
Comment: I have to finish a book a week  in order to participate in a class discussion, so I skim to find the important information about the book online.
Comment: It depends on the content whether I read or skim through in-depth information.
Comment: I am much older and not that interested in the Internet because it is too much information out there in cyberspace.
Comment: I only read in-depth to get important information.
Comment: If I skim through I might miss small yet important information, so I read everything even the small print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment