Sunday, January 23, 2011

Continued Results from group 1 of the survey based on the final results of the survey.

This is the results from group1 of volunteers.


Question: Overall do you feel that the Internet has affected your literacy?
Answers: According to males (blue) 28% responded yes and 10% responded no.
According to females (red) 51% responded yes and 11% responded no.

Comments:There were a few comments made by group1.
Comment: It is quicker.
Comment: I have read more on the internet and sometimes I don't like reading.
Comment:Yes because you can look up any type of information that is needed for your reading and writing.
Comment: Yes, I think it has made my attention span much shorter.
Comment: I definetly write more diffeerently, more lazily.
Comment: In the past I  used books for additional information, but since I have grown older, I just use the internet.
Comment: The Internet is quicker for finding information.

No comments:

Post a Comment